Let’s make it clear, bigger is not always better! Our small compost tumbler, the 200 Litre Rapid Compost Tumbler is the younger brother of the family. It is by no means inferior! If you only have a small yard, lesser amounts of compostable material, or you want to make faster batches, or, you have a budget that only allows for a smaller size, then a small compost tumbler is for you. We understand that, with a tight household budget, sometimes, you just have to compromise. But we also understand that sometimes, you just can’t compromise on quality. Especially on outdoor products in Australia. There’s a whole range of poor quality, and difficult to use, imported compost tumblers out there. The Rapid Compost Tumbler isn’t one of them. We manufacture our compost tumblers right here in Wollongong, NSW using the rotational moulding process, which you can read about here. We almost never receive warranty claims, and this product has been around since the early nineties. Why then? It’s simply because our products are made to last. We believe that quality is the most important factor when purchasing a product that needs to last outdoors. If you’re going to invest in products for a healthy garden, we say, invest wisely!
In addition to the superior quality, we have outlined here in a handy blog post why the ease of use of the Rapid Compost Tumbler is the best way to make compost without the mess and the impractical, tedious, back-breaking labour of traditional composting methods.
You are welcome to call us on 1800 218 000 with any questions about our products. We’re proud of our products, and we’re here to help!
- Small compost tumbler with 200 litre capacity
- Easy grip hand wheel for turning
- Removable lid for ease of filling and emptying
- Vents for maximum air flow
- Stainless steel mixing rods
- Galvanised and powdercoated frame
- Durable, non-rust Australian made polyethylene drum manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene, resistant to Australian weather! Oh, and did we say Australian made?
- Elevated barrel to allow for wheelbarrow access, saving you from back breaking labour when transferring compost
- Easy assembly. There’s no flat packing, no component list stretching into the hundreds, and no degree required! Single piece barrel only requires fitting of rods, handwheel, frame and lid.
- Base Dimensions: 750mm Long x 900mm Wide
- Drum Dimensions: 650mm Long x 670mm Diameter
- Overall Height: 1400mm
- Clearance Height: 650mm