This 5000L Modular Slimline Water Tank is comprised of three 1675L round rainwater tanks that are connected to gain a large capacity in a small space. Measuring 1100mm wide, the larger diameter of this tank is a cost effective design because it can save you 5000L in just three neat modules! This tank will fit neatly down the side of your house, ready to save up to 5000L of rainwater from your roof, providing you with the water you need to water your garden, wash your car, connect your washing machine, showers and toilets, or any other domestic, commercial or industrial application.
Available in over 20 popular Colorbond colours to blend or feature with the style of your home and yard. Standard fittings are included.
Corrugated walls give this 5000L modular slimline water tank the traditional look whilst providing added strength. The fact that it is manufactured from high quality UV resistant polyethylene certified to AS/NZ 4766, makes this 5000L slimline water tank tough enough to withstand the harsh Australian environment. Furthermore, it is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind! Rotoplas prides itself on the supply of quality polyethylene rainwater tanks.
- Material certified to AS/NZ 4766
- 3 x 1675 litre modules
- Gradually increase capacity – add modules later!
- Easy to manage and install
- Ideal for restricted and irregular areas
- Supplied pre-connected with 25mm BSPF Brass Connectors top and bottom
- Fitted 400mm mosquito proof inlet strainer per module
- Fitted 90mm mosquito proof overflow
- 1 x 1″ BSP plastic threaded outlet per module
- Provision for bucket tap outlet on request
- Attractive corrugated design
- Available in over 20 popular Colorbond colours
- Length 3300mm
- Width 1100mm
- Height 2050mm