Meet the TLET2. This bulk soiled linen trolley measures 1050mm long and 710mm wide, and is therefore designed for handling large volumes of linen. A high front and wide lip edge make it easy to contain bags of soiled linen, a common use for this trolley in commercial laundries across Australia.
Features of our bulk soiled linen trolley:
- Attractive design available in a bright colour range
- Rotationally moulded from polyethylene for long lasting durability
- Manufactured in Australia with quality components and workmanship
- Large capacity means it can hold large amounts of linen
- Designed for easy containment of linen with a high front and wide edge
- Available with a range of optional extras
- Vinyl covers for better containment and hygiene
- Various wheel and castor types, sizes and configurations
- Company branding
Why do people buy plastic linen trolleys?
Some of Australia’s largest commercial laundries, public and private hospitals and other facilities use this bulk soiled linen trolley. Our customers tend to choose plastic linen trolleys because they look great, they’re hygienic, and they’re low maintenance. They’re also exceptionally strong and hard wearing.
Poly tallboy linen trolleys are a bright, easy clean, easy use alternative to mesh and wire cage trolleys. You might also know them as tallboy linen exchange trolleys, linen exchange trucks, or just simply laundry trolleys. We manufacture our trolleys to order as they are highly customisable.
Other models available:
If you’re looking for something that is more suited to clean linen or linen exchange, you might be interested in our other models. We are Australia’s leading manufacturer of polyethylene tallboy linen exchange trolleys and will be happy to help you find the right product for your requirements. Check out our TLET1 Tallboy Linen Exchange Trolley.