This 4000L Modular Slimline Water Tank is comprised of three 1350L round rainwater tanks that are connected to gain a large capacity in a small space. Measuring only 1000mm wide, the small footprint of this tank allows you to meet your water volume requirements even when you don’t have much space. This tank will fit neatly down the side of your house, ready to save up to 4000L of rainwater from your roof, providing you with the water you need to water your garden, wash your car, connect your washing machine, showers and toilets, or any other domestic, commercial or industrial application. Furthermore, the slightly larger volume of each module, being 1350L rather than 1000L eliminates the need for an extra module, making this tank a very cost effective choice!
Available in over 20 popular Colorbond colours to blend or feature with the style of your home and yard. Standard fittings are included.
Corrugated walls give this 4000L modular slimline water tank the traditional look whilst providing added strength. Furthermore, it is supplied with a 10 year manufacturer’s warranty for your peace of mind! Rotoplas prides itself on the supply of quality polyethylene rainwater tanks.
- Material certified to AS/NZ 4766
- 3 x 1350 litre modules
- Gradually increase capacity – add modules later!
- Easy to manage and install
- Ideal for restricted and irregular areas
- Supplied pre-connected with 25mm BSPF Brass Connectors top and bottom
- Fitted 400mm mosquito proof inlet strainer per module
- Fitted 90mm mosquito proof overflow
- 1 x 1″ BSP plastic threaded outlet per module
- Provision for bucket tap outlet on request
- Attractive corrugated design
- Available in over 20 popular Colorbond colours
- Length 3000mm
- Width 1000mm
- Height 2050mm