This submersible pressure pump helps conserve water by stopping the mains supply while there is any rainwater to pump from your tank. When the tank runs dry, the mains water flows.
- Maximum flow rate of 82 litres per minute
- Measures 125mm D x 870mm H
- It’s quick and easy to install, with an integrated pressure controller, and no solenoid valve or electronic controls. You don’t need an electrician!
- High quality, WaterMark certified components including 304 grade stainless steel casing and shaft
- Compact, corrosion resistant design
- Tested to AS4020 for potable water use
- Supplied with a 2 year warranty
Suitable for domestic, commercial and public facilities use. Typical applications, depending on individual requirements, include:
- House supply up to 6 bathrooms
- Public toilet blocks
- Hotels and motels
- Factories and warehouses
- Units and complexes
- Irrigation of council gardens and parks