Our 2500L Round Water Tank is great if you want to save water but don’t need a large capacity. It is a tall tank, and measures 1300mm wide x 2000mm high, which makes it an ideal size to position neatly under your roof beside your house. It is a trendy design and is super strong. This 2500L round water tank is easy to lift and position where you need it.
- An attractive corrugated style
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766. It’s also UV resistant, so it can withstand lots of sunshine!
- A strong design with corrugated walls and a self-supporting, domed roof. It has ribs as well, making it extra strong!
- Lifting lugs which make it make it easier to move
- A tall tank to make use of height!
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 300mm mosquito proof leaf strainer and cover at 4 o’clock position.
2x quality brass 25mm BSP outlets are moulded into the tank at the 12 o’clock and 6 o’clock positions at the base of the tank.
A flat space for an overflow at the 3 o’clock position and a 90mm mosquito proof overflow is supplied loose.
Why do people buy round water tanks?
People mainly buy round water tanks because they have the space for them. This is because round water tanks offer the best value for money when comparing capacity in litres.
Another reason why round water tanks are popular is because they are available in a huge variety of sizes and profiles, from 500 litre capacity through to 22700 litre capacity. Most people can find a round water tank option that suits both their rainwater harvesting needs and their budget.