This 2000L Underdeck Water Tank squat model is a great choice for saving water out of sight. It is a flat tank to fit neatly under some of the lowest decks around, and measures 2400mm long x 1800mm wide x 550mm high. This means you can install it under a deck to keep your water tank out of sight and out of the way, which frees up space in your yard! It is a trendy design and is super strong. This 2000L underdeck water tank squat is easy to lift and position where you need it. You can even add more capacity later by connecting this tank to another one if you need to!
- A neat looking tank in the space saving underdeck style
- A 10 year manufacturers’ warranty for your peace of mind
- Long lasting durability with food grade tank material certified to AS/NZS 4766.
- A strong design with a self-supporting roof. The ribbed wall makes it extra strong!
- A low tank for making the best use of space. It’s only 550mm high!
- Your choice of over 20 popular Colorbond colours to match your home! Check out the ‘Additional Information’ tab for the full list of colour options.
The inlet comes fitted with a 200mm mosquito proof leaf strainer in the centre of the roof.
2x quality brass 25mm BSP outlets are moulded into the tank at each end at the base of the tank.
A flat space for an overflow at at each end of the tank and a 90mm mosquito proof overflow is supplied loose.
Why do people buy underdeck tanks?
People mainly buy underdeck water tanks when they don’t have the available space anywhere else to put a tank. Some homes are built on difficult blocks with steep gradients and therefore have limited flat space for other types of tanks which require a large level site. However, what they do have are retaining walls, decks, and split levels, which often provide space beneath for tanks.
In some cases, people just buy underdeck water tanks because they would prefer to keep them out of sight and out of the way. This can be an attractive option because their tanks are less exposed to build up of leaf litter or debris.